One step closer to getting my MG5

Jocko

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I am now one step closer to my MG5 as my wife is now wholeheartedly behind the project. I am thinking of going down the PCP route or whatever the best recommendation is for a private owner. At 73, I am not worried about keeping a car (I am more concerned about not outliving the PCP contract o_O ). My annual mileage will be minimal.
As of the 5th of April, I will be able to visit my local dealer, whom I have been in contact with today.
I do not know what model to go for but that will possibly depend more on monthly payments than the nice toys.

I am now one step closer to my MG5 as my wife is now wholeheartedly behind the project. I am thinking of going down the PCP route or whatever the best recommendation is for a private owner. At 73, I am not worried about keeping a car (I am more concerned about not outliving the PCP contract o_O ). My annual mileage will be minimal.
As of the 5th of April, I will be able to visit my local dealer, whom I have been in contact with today.
I do not know what model to go for but that will possibly depend more on monthly payments than the nice toys.
If you have the cash I'd always buy it as you'll pay less long term however lease, PCP or whatever seems to be popular nowadays.

I'm in a similar position, I initially looked at leasing but can't get my head around handing the car back after 4 years of payments and having nothing to show for it. I'm looking to probably go the bank loan route via the affinity scheme (other half in the NHS). I'd of considered the 0% apr offer but certainly not paying full price!

Makes sense I guess, if you're getting a big discount why would they give you a 0% loan. I preferred paying 21k than a full 0% deal

If you have the cash I'd always buy it as you'll pay less long term however lease, PCP or whatever seems to be popular nowadays.
If there are extras on offer via a PCP, like dealer deposit contribution etc. then take the PCP and if you have the cash, pay it off ASAP and you get to keep the extras.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom