Operational Chargers

mj224

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Planning Wales to Surrey trip next week.

Looking at Zap Map, the Membury Service Station reports the CSS charger is out of use.

Looking at the Open Charge Map, that says the Charger is operational.

Not helpful is it..................:-(

Looking at Zap Map, the Membury Service Station reports the CSS charger is out of use.

Ecotricity don’t provide live data to Zap-Map, it relies solely on user reports. I would plan to use a different charger anyway if I were you.

Ecotricity don’t provide live data to Zap-Map, it relies solely on user reports. I would plan to use a different charger anyway if I were you.
I’ve only had my car 5 weeks. I’ve learnt NEVER to have Ecotricity as my go to charger. I’ve learnt InstaVolt are the ones to head to for reliability and BP Pulse are second in my list and they are both rapidly expanding M-way rapid charging. ie InstaVolt Corley northbound open. Southbound soon. BP reading east installed but not yet turned on. Both rapids are brilliant.

Hopefully, I will be able to charge at Cardiff Gate, Membury and Cobham. Ionity is in the right place but a bit pricy, otherwise once off the M4 there are plenty along the route...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom