• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Our first full charge

Cindy2020

Novice Member
Reaction score
So today we did our first ever full charge to 100% and to cut off point . We got 146 miles which we thought was a bit on the low side . What have other people been getting please ?? .

HiCindy...In myexperience 146 miles in winter ish weather is about right..You will only get more as we get towards summer...enjoy

I usually get 167 when in eco mode in these temperatures BUT put it in normal and it will drop to low 150s. Put the heating on and it drops to mid 130s. Its realistic to lose 10% ish as soon as you put the heating in. Aall in all run it in normal with the heating on and expect a real world 120 mile range

So today we did our first ever full charge to 100% and to cut off point . We got 146 miles which we thought was a bit on the low side . What have other people been getting please ?? .
Guessing you were in still in Normal mode? Sounds about right compared to mine. Flick it into ECO and its nearer 160.

Mark has kindly shared his full charge picture today and without HVAC ( heater/ac switched off), monitor is showing 201 miles in Eco mode, see picture, courtesy Mark

Attachments

• 391B1779-962D-4A71-B403-7B669C8482B4.jpeg
    391B1779-962D-4A71-B403-7B669C8482B4.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 137
Mark has kindly shared his full charge picture today and without HVAC ( heater/ac switched off), monitor is showing 201 miles in Eco mode, see picture, courtesy Mark
Please don’t read too much in to that figure as for some reason prior to the comfort 2 update mine used to show between 173 and 178, but then it suddenly went to 218 on a full charge....I do not appear to get anything more than anyone else and I’m hoping that once the new BMS software is applied it will correct any errors within my predicted range...let’s hope anyway.

Mine on a full charge never shows over 115
Well we all know that’s not right, hopefully the BMS update when released will hopefully resolve a lot of issues for the majority on this subject, mine too..hope it brings mine back to where is was about 173 to 178 in the summer months.

No it doesn't work if it's unlocked. Meaning they never did do the BMS update, despite me telling them I wanted it done at the PDI

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom