Out of stock?

Wave

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
It looks like the zs ev is almost out of stock here in Israel. The dealer here told me that I should contact them towards the end of the year! Was wondering if is the same in the rest of the world?

It looks like the zs ev is almost out of stock here in Israel. The dealer here told me that I should contact them towards the end of the year! Was wondering if is the same in the rest of the world?
Probably awaiting the new longer range model maybe ?????.

It's not that bad in NZ. I ordered mine on 12 August and have been advised mine will be in NZ end of November/early December this year.
must be different dealer to dealer (the messaging) - mine tried to charge me 5k for a 3k deposit, only changed when I mentioned as my card came out....then they tried to charge me $595 for the paint, when it was $500 - they said sorry and offered a tank of gas....sigh! (then did change my final price to fix the high total!)

must be different dealer to dealer (the messaging) - mine tried to charge me 5k for a 3k deposit, only changed when I mentioned as my card came out....then they tried to charge me $595 for the paint, when it was $500 - they said sorry and offered a tank of gas....sigh! (then did change my final price to fix the high total!)

Seems like your dealer has issues. So have they given you an ETA for your car, or was your "mid next year" an actual confirmed date? I can guess which is your dealer, given my own experience, which is why I ordered from a dealer city 100km from my home city (Auckland).

Seems like your dealer has issues. So have they given you an ETA for your car, or was your "mid next year" an actual confirmed date? I can guess which is your dealer, given my own experience, which is why I ordered from a dealer city 100km from my home city (Auckland).
nah, my car is here and I should get it this week or next.

When they confirmed I had secured one, said that the new orders were probably looking at next year, but could have just been salesmanship.

Could the delays be due to the shortage of microchips? A salesman confirmed to me today that if I ordered a certain car now I could expect delivery in May 2022!!!!

Could the delays be due to the shortage of microchips? A salesman confirmed to me today that if I ordered a certain car now I could expect delivery in May 2022!!!!
hi BFev its only a few weeks ago Mg had their biggest delivery just under 3000 but not sure of the makeup maybe mg zs ev maybe on short supply if the new update is on route.

In the UK it's a six month wait for the Hyundai Kona Electric. I can't wait to get out of my ZS EV.

In the UK it's a six month wait for the Hyundai Kona Electric. I can't wait to get out of my ZS EV.
You don't have to sit in it to wait for your new car. :LOL:
I've only ever bought cars that were in stock, what's the situation with part-ex values when there's a long waiting list, do they give you what it's worth when your new one arrives or do they agree on a price when you order ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom