Panoramic ? or just sun roof? Charge cable?

ajw1100

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Went for a test drive today and was very impressed with the PHEV HS, plenty of oomph on tap, and a pleasant ride. There was a lot to take in with the infotainment system and I expect it will take while to get to grips with it. However I did notice that in the brochure is shows double paneled clear sun (Sky) roof but the Exclusive model I saw had a sun roof with a single panel above the front seats and headlining to the rear. I always thought panoramic was as full length as possible?

There is no mention that I can see as to whether charge cable is supplied, either with a 3pin or pukka pod cable. Is this an additional item and if so where do you get it? I would guess the dealer would be the logical choice but maybe better and cheaper elsewhere? Like wise rubber interior and boot mats?

Comes with 3pin plug granny charger and the sun roof opens On the exclusive.
The floor matts are extra cost, as to type 2 to type 2 cable to charge at those that has no type 2 lead but have socket to plug in then you get them on the net. I got one but have not needed to use it yet.

Last edited:
There's a liner below the sunroof, which can be retracted as much as you like, it was probably just retracted halfway when you saw it. The sunroof extends to the rear seats as well and the front part slides over the rear part when opened

It is a sky roof. You can close/open the blind.

Attachments

• 33C6CEE1-5D09-462D-9720-1A07DCE140C1.jpeg
    33C6CEE1-5D09-462D-9720-1A07DCE140C1.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 364
IF - It is the same as the roof fitted in the ZS EV.
Then it works just like this ( Thanks Mike P. )
Yes pretty much the same. Although the HS has 2 buttons instead of a circular dial. One to operate the blind and the other operate the glass roof. The glass roof can be opened with a tilt or open fully as the video.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom