PCH deals that may be of interest

jazzist

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Thought you lot might be interested in these lease deals I found whilst searching the Internet.

This is the one we went for, they have all the trims but we went for the Trophy in Battersea Blue, 48 months, 10k miles PA, £318 PCM, £318 first payment, no admin fee, free charger and installation, free insurance for 1 year including occasional business use and a named driver, £250 prepaid mastercard as "cashback":

Since there's no admin fee to order it's free to cancel until the car arrives so if in the next MG sales quarter (January) the ZS EV is added to the affinity scheme or gets 0% finance or something else that causes a PCP order to work out cheaper it can be easily cancelled with no financial penalty.

The following one with a different broker is the cheapest I found per month at £305.98 in Arctic White but there's a £360 admin fee to order the vehicle and it doesn't come with the other perks which for us are worth more than the difference but if you already have a home charger this one might work out cheaper:

By my maths the PCH deals are about £5k cheaper than PCP over 4 years so even if you have equity at the end of a PCP you may struggle to beat this financially unless that equity is about £5k or more and you'll be paying a lot more deposit and more per month for just a chance of a slightly better result after 4 years.

The high GFV on the new ZS EV seems to have resulted in very competitive lease rates. This is, if I recall correctly, slightly cheaper than my 30 kWh LEAF was in late 2015!

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom