Picking up MG5 Later This Morning

L

The only thing I'm slightly worried about is the occasional trip to visit family in the south east. It'll require more planning than simply ensuring the car is filled up, but I'm sure we'll manage.
It's just an attitude change, "we'll stop at X and get a cup of tea and a charge" and you'll get to know the best placed chargers for the trip after the first time

It's just an attitude change, "we'll stop at X and get a cup of tea and a charge" and you'll get to know the best placed chargers for the trip after the first time
Oh, no doubt. We're heading to Kent end of August. Already playing with plugshare & zap-map to work out the most efficient charging stops.

Not sure if you are aware, but the Pod Point posts a Tesco are plug and play, but you do need to confirm the charge post on the Pod Point App, otherwise the charge will stop after about 15 minutes.
Yup. Aware of that thanks. Before even getting the car I spent time creating accounts for various charging services. Getting the relevant apps installed etc.

Yup. Aware of that thanks. Before even getting the car I spent time creating accounts for various charging services. Getting the relevant apps installed etc.
Okay great stuff 👍.
The times I have seen people plug into these units quickly, then run off into the shop, then return latter to see that they have not collected any range.
Scratching their heads in disappointed 😢 and then blaming the unit for being faulty !.
Oh …… And block the charger for no reason at the same time OBTW.
Sounds like your all sorted with a wallet of RFID cards and a phone FULL of App’s.
Hopefully ONE day these will all not be wanted anymore, but for now, we are well and truly stuck with them !..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom