Please pay attention to your surroundings message

D

Deleted member 2439

Popped out today and was presented with this after I’d reversed out of my drive & the camera turned off.

Pressing on the icon just toggles it on & off.

Aircon controls and reverse camera come up as usual & then go off - as they should. Pressing ON turns radio on/off and you can change stations with the arrows - bit nothing else is displayed.

Tried on/off a few times and did the same on the return journey.

Any ideas 🤔

7942442D-9DD0-4583-813C-28CE7FE1F0CD.jpeg

Have you tried rebooting? Hold centre button in until reboot?

How long to hold for? I tried it for a few seconds - should it be longer?

Hold it until it reboots - about 20-30 secs sometimes.

Just tried it again & it was ok this time. Interesting that this is also displayed along with the camera image when in reverse. Almost as if it thought it was in reverse during a 24 mile, well 2 x 12 journey.

One to keep an eye on methinks .......

Thanks 👍

Just tried it again & it was ok this time. Interesting that this is also displayed along with the camera image when in reverse. Almost as if it thought it was in reverse during a 24 mile, well 2 x 12 journey.

One to keep an eye on methinks .......

Thanks 👍
Hi
Done the same to me today, blank screen with the Pay attention etc displayed, pressed the middle button and it went back to normal.

My, sometimes have an error and display the reverse camera and the radio images together. Then to fix the problem, I need to turn the car off for fill minutes to can the radio do the reboot process.
20210306_163220.jpg

If it happens again. Try holding the silver button in until it reboots 🙂

Yes - MG ZS infotainment system is not a strong point - it’s nice to know about options to reboot if it happens to you though.

Bugs 🐜 in the system.
“Black Screen Of Death” is the usual one to see.
It did it on our car last week.
Travelling along, then the info screen just goes black, then in about 20 secs the colour screen returns !.
Sometimes it has been known to completely reboot back to the MG logo.
Bugs ......... You have got to love them !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom