Podpoint not charged car

Ted the dog

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Morning. So I’ve used my podpoint via the app timer system twice this week and no problem
This morning I discovered it hadn’t charged last night and I am a bit flummoxed as to why?. I did exactly what I had done previously, the app confirmed the start and end time. The car confirmed it was connected but not charging when linked up as it always does. Anyone got any thoughts?

How long was it plugged in before the start time for the charge?

How long was it plugged in before the start time for the charge?
A couple of hours, but I’ve done that on previous charges with no problem
On another forum someone has suggested you have to unschedule all the days and then reschedule every week, which seems bizarre

I ran into a problem at 12+ hours so a couple would be fine.
It's irritating when these problems occur overnight because you can't observe what's happening in real time.
Best way to faultfind would be to reschedule a short daytime charge and watch what happens.

Morning. So I’ve used my podpoint via the app timer system twice this week and no problem
This morning I discovered it hadn’t charged last night and I am a bit flummoxed as to why?. I did exactly what I had done previously, the app confirmed the start and end time. The car confirmed it was connected but not charging when linked up as it always does. Anyone got any thoughts?
A quite common issue can be the wall box dropping the wifi signal. I had intermittent issues with failed charging. Podpoint provided data on the wifi signal and connectivity. I installed a wifi range extender and i’ve had no issues since. 🙂

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom