Possible Newbi

SteveP

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, I am having a test drive tomorrow of the ZS EV I am a disabled driver anything I should be aware of or look out for? thanks

Hi, I am having a test drive tomorrow of the ZS EV I am a disabled driver anything I should be aware of or look out for? thanks
The feel of the accelerator and brake pedals are quite different but you’ll get the idea after about a minute. Play around with the KERS button a bit to feel the differing levels of resistance. There’s a lot to take in with all the different safety gear - probably best just to enjoy the electric experience and fiddle with the other stuff later.
I hope you find it to your liking - I love ours! It’s a lot of fun to drive and if you can organise your charging in a smart way, super cheap to run. And no exhaust fumes. Let us know what you think - all opinions are welcome🤓

Thanks for that, I had my test drive this morning and loved it I’ve ordered it in the red it’s a beautiful colour I see what you meant by the KERS button in 3 it was breaking for me lol what is the best way to use the different levels on KERS? Oh and my wife has SERIOUS range anxiety

Most people are concerned about moving across to electric. Tell you wife that she’ll be fine after a short while and enjoy your new car 🙂

Range anxiety is still a "slight" problem for me, but it's gradually going away, my mileage is very small and mostly town driving with the occasional 90 mile round trip to see relatives. It just needs a little bit more planning is all to get to where you need to go and back, plus it's only going to get easier over the next few years as all these companies plough money into charging infrastructure :) (Let's just hope they don't overcharge on the cost!)

Thanks for that, I had my test drive this morning and loved it I’ve ordered it in the red it’s a beautiful colour I see what you meant by the KERS button in 3 it was breaking for me lol what is the best way to use the different levels on KERS? Oh and my wife has SERIOUS range anxiety
Congrats - That’s exciting! Red - good choice. RE KERS use - I found it helpful to watch some test drives online to get some ideas of when to use it but it’s pretty much personal choice. Having it in 3 will add energy ( ie increase the range a bit) and keep braking to a minimum. Range anxiety lessens over time - just needs a bit more planning . Keeps your brain active🤓

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom