Power Tailgate in other regions?

Dragonfly

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Does anyone know if the ZS is sold with a Power Tailgate in any regions? Or is purely an aftermarket option?

Thanks

Yes the HS PHEV does, we had one and now miss the tailgate in the ZS, I was hoping it was one of those things available in some regions, so that the switch gear would be available, but I guess now.

The aftermarket ones look pretty good even work off the car remote there is already a few posts about it

The ones I've seen work, off the remove, and intergrate the boot close button into the internal handle, but the location and style of the drivers button always seems out of place.

I bought one off aliexpress a few months ago. It's OEM and looks the part. Only problem is that my car order has been delayed until March 2023.

It will work off the key and has two buttons, one to mount inside the boot door to close it when your standing there and the other to mount on the dash.
All cables and parts arrived as discribed, from the instruction diagram it looks really simple to install

I think it would be good to find a proper button, that would fit in the black spacer, near the parking brake button.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom