Pricing to be believed?

Thanks @MilesperkWh
As soon as you know the prices (on 1st November), could you put a post on here for us all to know it officially please?
If you know the Affinity prices too, that would be great to know - I'll be on the phone to you straight away if the affinity price is right to get mine!
Ditto @MilesperkWh !.
What is best method to contact you Miles ?.
Cheers.

Must say, as tempting as the ZS is, the new Toyota bz4 seems to competitively priced and a fairly handy piece of kit.

Must say, as tempting as the ZS is, the new Toyota bz4 seems to competitively priced and a fairly handy piece of kit.
Going to be curious to see if Toyotaā€™s attitude to BEV has actually changed given the comments about their ā€œself charging hybridā€ and anti-EV lobbying over on various Twitter threads. And if these cars actually arrive in any sort of volumes

Going to be curious to see if Toyotaā€™s attitude to BEV has actually changed given the comments about their ā€œself charging hybridā€ and anti-EV lobbying over on various Twitter threads. And if these cars actually arrive in any sort of volumes
The shareholders will dictate most of those outcomes I suspect

Is pricing being announced at a specific time? I expected to find an updated MG website but there's nothing there.

This web site has the same prices as Bristol street motors if you take the Ā£2500 government grant off.

Will watch the podcast tonight but as the gen 2 LR is supposed to go on sale today, I thought there would be more concrete information on pricing and specifications by now. Very interested in the new model but need more info from MG themselves instead of the odd dealer before I spend my hard earned.

This web site has the same prices as Bristol street motors if you take the Ā£2500 government grant off.
Iā€™m confused, is the SE LR the same as the Trophy LR? Does anyone know.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom