Pricing to be believed?

The SE is the model with cloth seats rear camera etc - the Trophy is the model with leatherette seats 360degree cameras etc - both long range.

Comparing the prices to the ones quoted at Bristol St Motors, the Luscombe one look like after grant has been applied.

Guess we will know for sure when MG get round to releasing prices and spec.

From twitter

52D634C2-3D7C-45D7-8EF7-6525FE2DA657.png

Same thing on Facebook - but still no official price and when we could order one.

Nothing on the main MG web site

What does the Trophy connect give you over the Trophy? I can't see any difference
Is it not the full version of the App vs the Lite version?

There is a section on this page called MG iSMART that compares full vs Lite features

Google or anything else will not give you over the air updates of your cars software / firmware. :)

The rest is tinsel but maybe nicely integrated, i.e. in driver dash as well as on infotainment...
I also read remote control of car from app, presume check / lock doors, maybe set delayed charging times etc.. I'd want the connect, but not fussed about the other bits..

I'm guessing connection / app will also allow to find closest chargers maybe with realtime status or at least it may be up to date as new ones going in each day / week.
Also an important one but not clear if it's there, pre-hesting of car whilst plugged in before you leave..

Luscombes show prices as SE £28,495, Trophy £30,995, Trophy Connect £31,495. All...'from' and must be after government grant.
The price for the SE looks consistent with MG’s Twitter post

“…priced from £28,495 on-the-road (after Plug-in Car Grant)”

I'm guessing connection / app will also allow to find closest chargers maybe with realtime status or at least it may be up to date as new ones going in each day / week.
Alo an important one but not clear if it's there, pre-hesting of car whilst plugged in before you leave..
Pre-heating looks to be a feature on all versions of iSMART

1556A544-E957-4AD8-B6BC-1631FBBBC936.png

Not sure whether any of them are capable of car FW updates but either way it would only apply to the Connect model. None of the others have over the air updates I believe.

Having said that, everything I have seen seems to state "Subject to UK Spec Changes" whatever that means.

Suggest it means that MG UK have not confirmed the spec of the UK models and dealers etc are quoting the European spec.

Who knows ???

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom