Pricing to be believed?

Anyone bought a car on one of these finance deals where you pay it off after the first month. Luscombe offering a good deal on that basis.

Yes it's usually fine, they get a better cut based on the finance rate, just need to check you have no penalty for paying off early, most manufacturer ones don't. Is theirs MG or 3rd party finance?

Anyone bought a car on one of these finance deals where you pay it off after the first month. Luscombe offering a good deal on that basis.
I got mine on PCP, together with all the dealer's deal benefits for finance, then paid it of in full (including the balloon) when the paperwork came through. The interest was charged on a daily basis at £2.12 a day, it took 10 days for the paperwork to arrive, cost me £21.20 in interest.

Anyone had a delivery date quoted yet - Stoneacre have just said delivery would be March 2022 !!!
MG's order system is a random number generator when it comes to delivery dates. Take it with a pinch of salt. Would expect it sooner than that, but they don't allocate vehicles to orders until they land in UK.

Just wondering when we'll see a full independent YouTube review of the facelift.

I was hoping to see one by now, even if European, where there are cars on forecourts.

Just wondering when we'll see a full independent YouTube review of the facelift.

I was hoping to see one by now, even if European, where there are cars on forecourts.
I'm going to a Press Day on 11th Nov, so hopefully you should see our review on 12th Nov.

MG's order system is a random number generator when it comes to delivery dates. Take it with a pinch of salt. Would expect it sooner than that, but they don't allocate vehicles to orders until they land in UK.
Thanks @MilesperkWh .
I think you have already spoken about this topic on the Pod Cast - Cheers.
Tuning in on the Monday night at 7.30pm - is a great wealth of info from Miles and the gang.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom