taxi365

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Privacy Glass
I have purchased a mg zs trophy connect but not taken delivery yet .Can anyone tell me if the original privacy glass on this car is a film over the Glass or a tint put in during manufacture the reason being I need to remove the privacy glass so would be cheaper just to remove the film thanks taxi365

I asked for privicy glass but there was no tinted glass from MG when ZS Trophy Connect was available to order.

Privicy glass become standard in late Trophy model.

I am very pleased that my ZS came with privicy glass on back when the car arrived a year later. My Trophy become limited edition that is with both panoramic sunroof and privicy glass, which is not a standard ZS model.

I am very pleased that my ZS came with privicy glass on back when the car arrived a year later. My Trophy become limited edition that is with both panoramic sunroof and privicy glass, which is not a standard ZS model.

There was quite a large batch of cars like that (including mine), not sure would call it a "limited edition" :ROFLMAO:
But it is quite bizarre to own a car in specs that never officially existed... MG way...

Just to clarify here, are we talking ZS EV ( Gen 2 ) facelift model here ???.
I was of the understanding that the slight factor tint was standard factory fit on the Trophy models ?.
No tint at all on the original ( Gen 1 ) model of course, even in the the higher spec Exclusive model.
Sky roof excluded from this of course, as it was already a factory tinted glass on top spec Gen 1 & 2 models.
( unless you ordered after June / July last year and it’s 50/50 chance if you get a sky roof ).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom