Pro scanner EML app đź‘Ť

I charged the car fully which shows 100% on the dash, Showing 96.8% on the OBD, I need to have a play around with the text size as it's too small yet. I think I've got one of the sensor values twice :oops: overall it's working great. (y)

I charged the car fully which shows 100% on the dash, Showing 96.8% on the OBD, I need to have a play around with the text size as it's too small yet. I think I've got one of the sensor values twice :oops: overall it's working great. (y)

There is the real battery state of charge and there is the usable state of charge.

With the latest BMS, with the car 100% charged as per the dash display seen when charging and the 8 blobs lit / 449 volts, the OBD2 app shows 93% charged.

The usable / working range is 2-93% of actual battery charge.

Using Torque pro with the setup from the FaceBook group files page, there is some maths applied to convert the battery SOC (2-93%) to a 0-100% display.

There is the real battery state of charge and there is the usable state of charge.

With the latest BMS, with the car 100% charged as per the dash display seen when charging and the 8 blobs lit / 449 volts, the OBD2 app shows 93% charged.

The usable / working range is 2-93% of actual battery charge.

Using Torque pro with the setup from the FaceBook group files page, there is some maths applied to convert the battery SOC (2-93%) to a 0-100% display.
I agree to this, the change in BMS has done a limit to just showing usable part of SoC = 93.x,
reserving a top an a lower buffer, this I think was also mentioned in other talks in here...

Project OBD2 - Mobile App v1.2.1

My value on "SoC" after new BMS update this "January", after weeks and months of balancing
on a granny @myhome, bad dealer here in the south of Norway, one my second car now...

1621932185612.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom