Queue assist

JABO

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Does the queue assist work down to full stop, and initiate driving by it self when the queue moves again ?

I haven’t experimented enough yet, but am also intrigued as to whether the brake lights come on (I’d like to think so).

I assume you mean MG Pilot . In a queue of traffic , you can enable it and it will stop when the car in front stops , then drive again ( sometimes it asks you to accelerate , don't know why) when the traffic moves.
It works well , but when I first tried it I had my foot hovering over the break pedal just in case it didn't stop lol.
I do use it a lot if driving in slow moving traffic and now i trust it , find it more relaxing than constantly ,break , accelerate, break etc.
One other thing I like is the Auto hold break ((A)). With this active when you break and stop , you just take you foot off the break , and you do not move again , until you press on the accelerator.

One other thing I like is the Auto hold break ((A)). With this active when you break and stop , you just take you foot off the break , and you do not move again , until you press on the accelerator.
I only realised what it was 4 weeks into driving the car. It’s a big help. I was pulling the parking brake on and nearly forgetting to take it off!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom