Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Has any one facing this problem
I was just messing up with (Engineering mode) for first time,
after that Radio and Bluetooth wouldn't work

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-10 at 7.02.42 PM.jpeg

Oops. Maybe reset it? Methods one - press and hold the physical button under the screen for about five seconds. Method two - drop out the glovebox (two large plastic screws either side, undo with a coin) and you'll see a metallic box with a couple of cable connectors going into it (from memory, one might even be a USB cable) Pull these out for a few seconds and replace. he only other reset I can think of is disconnecting/reconnecting the HV battery, although I don't know if that'll have any effect on the infotainment system. HTH.

Thanks ArealHuman ,
I've tried now the reset by pressing the knob, it resets but no news
I also tried reset factory settings but no response either
method 2 I couldn't find where to remove
It seems like I will visit the dealer workshop to fix it

I'd have thought disconnecting the 12V battery would be more successful.

Mine did that last week all on it's own whilst travelling, but the radio carried on playing so just left it. I just turned off as normal at journey end and it was 'fixed' when I restarted the car.

You can see the plugs you need to pull out from behind the glovebox in this thread:

To remove the glovebox, IIRC there are two large black plastic screws you can see when it's open, just undo hose and the glovebox should drop out. I don't think this method will help though if you've disconnected the battery.

Having the same issue since the car was new. Battery disconnect helps for about 5 min. Dealer still trying to figure out the solution 1 month after appointment.

Having the same issue since the car was new. Battery disconnect helps for about 5 min. Dealer still trying to figure out the solution 1 month after appointment.
Have you had the infotainment system update yet, that came out a few weeks ago ?

Not yet , Iam waiting to go for 20,000 Km Service ,I don't want to touch any thing So dealer can Put the Blame on me, I Know how they think. at least now Bluetooth connected back to the phone. only radio is still hanging
But didn't you say you were messing with engineering mode, so you did do it. :)

Has any one facing this problem
I was just messing up with (Engineering mode) for first time,
after that Radio and Bluetooth wouldn't work

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom