Radio ev zs

lr3

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi there all

As anyone had this when the radio just stop and you can't get any radio station on dab and fm

Hi there all

As anyone had this when the radio just stop and you can't get any radio station on dab and fm
Yes we have it all the time - but the the volume is always at zero in our cars ‘cos we can’t stand the racket 🤣🤣🤣

Sometimes it connects to phone Bluetooth music but goes silent. Just click the source button on steering wheel to get it back to radio

Hi all! I’m new here! I have a ZS EV long range & I love it! Managed to get from Cowes on the Isle of Wight all the way home to Shropshire without a charge!
anyway.. i have a an issue with my radio. It suddenly stopped working and now the Infotainment sys says “U disk identity failure” when I start the engine. Any one have any ideas please before I book myself into my local dealer?
thanks in advance

Hi all! I’m new here! I have a ZS EV long range & I love it! Managed to get from Cowes on the Isle of Wight all the way home to Shropshire without a charge!
anyway.. i have a an issue with my radio. It suddenly stopped working and now the Infotainment sys says “U disk identity failure” when I start the engine. Any one have any ideas please before I book myself into my local dealer?
thanks in advance
I had that recently, and holding down the home button or pressing the source button on the steering wheel didn't work. I fixed mine by disconnecting the battery for a little while.

Hi my radio pauses whenever I get a message when connected via Bluetooth. Have to then press the play button to get it back on. Any ideas how to stop this.
Same here i haven't found anything yet but will keep trying! Any info greatly appreciated.

Can anyone share the answer to the message flashing up on the infotainment screen 'usb disk identification failure' and the DAB / FM radio blank and not working. Or is it still a mystery

This happened to me aswell. The only thing that solved it was disconnecting the 12v battery then reconnecting it.
Hope that helps you aswell

Can anyone share the answer to the message flashing up on the infotainment screen 'usb disk identification failure' and the DAB / FM radio blank and not working. Or is it still a mystery
Try disconnecting the 12v battery then reconnecting it. It’s the only thing that worked for me

Thanks, tried it, left it for an hour but no luck. I don't have any usb device attached so it may be an internal memory issue. Will have to wait 6 weeks for the dealer to take a look, earliest date available.

Hi my radio pauses whenever I get a message when connected via Bluetooth. Have to then press the play button to get it back on. Any ideas how to stop this.
22 ZS EV here. In my experience this only happens with Andriod phones & where any bluetooth activity on the phone will switch the infotainment from radio to BT (like a message or similar; also will occur when placed on the charging pad). It then needs to be pushed to play or changed back to radio. The way to prevent this is to turn off the BT connect feature in the phone (see threads on this elsewhere in this forum).

With Apple phones, this does not happen but then, *nothing happens until you manually select the phone from the music menu button below the infortainment console, then push play. Unlike the Adroid phone, the source between radio and BT is not selectable via the arrows above the centre music source in the infotainment console.

Hi all,
Had the same issue coming home from a long journey on Friday, did a soft reset followed by a factory reset for which neither worked.

Had a look at the manual and the fusebox under the passenger footwell I pulled fuse F21, F24 and waited 5 mins. Popped the fuses back in and when I turned on the unit again I got synchronization complete and full use of radio again.

So basically turned it off and on again. Must be made by Microsoft lol

Hope it works for you too.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom