Radio keeps coming on

somar22

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
How do I get rid of the radio constantly coming on whenever I start the car or make changes? I use apple play usually but it always seems to default to radio. Is there a setting that I am missing?

Before parking up press the Home button for 5 seconds. I usually press it turning into my street.
This will put the unit in standby mode and it's retained for the next start.

A bit of a pain, but thats how I get around it.

Before parking up press the Home button for 5 seconds. I usually press it turning into my street.
This will put the unit in standby mode and it's retained for the next start.

A bit of a pain, but thats how I get around it.
I've had to do similar on my previous cars - press the off button in those cases

How do I get rid of the radio constantly coming on whenever I start the car or make changes? I use apple play usually but it always seems to default to radio. Is there a setting that I am missing?
It's comic but i just live the opposite ... While I'm listening the DAB radio ( i didn't try on other sources) it suddenly goes off and doesn't play till i open the radio screen ... Initialy Its been happening sometimes rarely but nowadays it occurs much more oftenly. Does anyone know how to fix as you solved my navigation problem before

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom