Rear reading lights

fred12345

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
For less than £2 each and no wiring, rechargeable and detachable (magnetic) touch sensitive LEDs , can't upload video unfortunately...
Not connected to door opening. Thinking of doing LED strip around sunroof but not keen on wiring it whilst under warranty... Might go for 5v option

1000029839.jpg
1000029842.jpg

Last edited:
They look interesting, can I ask where you got them from?
Temu or AliExpress, both have them, search for car LED lights and make sure it's free delivery and list from "price low to high"
They charge with phone charger, short USB- C cable included together with sticky magnets for attaching. Quite bright and they look better than in the photo above👍

Also on eBay for about £6 for two...

Last edited:
Temu or AliExpress, both have them, search for car LED lights and make sure it's free delivery and list from "price low to high"
They charge with phone charger, short USB- C cable included together with sticky magnets for attaching. Quite bright and they look better than in the photo above👍

Also on eBay for about £6 for two...
They look great and simple to fit, going to put my order in

I fitted the same ones last Winter, they have been really good. My grandson (6) takes the light down when he gets in his booster seat, and puts it on the car seat so that he can see where his seat belt plugs in! I've used them as general "where did that go" lights on a few occasions as well - very handy.

I fitted the same ones last Winter, they have been really good. My grandson (6) takes the light down when he gets in his booster seat, and puts it on the car seat so that he can see where his seat belt plugs in! I've used them as general "where did that go" lights on a few occasions as well - very handy.
Got some colour changing for under the seats, keep the kids entertained...😆

EDIT: not as strong for under the seat, but look awesome in the door pockets (or whatever they are called...door storage?) in dark blue !!! I'll get a picture soon 🤩

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom