Rear seats

Taq

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Do these actually fold flat or are you stuck with them at kinda 45 degrees, could see a release to tilt the bases forward

If you take out the rear seat pad the backs will fold flat though they are still a few cm above the boot floor.

Sorry, about a quarter of the way in along the front edge from either side, give the seat a sharp tug upwards and it will come loose.
The seatbelt sockets feet down through and you can lift it out. Take the headrests off as well.

Sorry, about a quarter of the way in along the front edge from either side, give the seat a sharp tug upwards and it will come loose.
The seatbelt sockets feet down through and you can lift it out. Take the headrests off as well.
Thanks will have another look, I was looking for something at the back thinking it would simply release tilt/rotate forward rather than a complete removal.

I managed to get the load in with the seats at 45 degrees as the boot was bigger than it appeared with the seats in situ but I was getting a bit concerned at the time as I was expecting a bit flatter load space.

Last edited:
What happened to the old hinged at the front, pull up tag at the back rear seat squabs you could fold forward like I had on my old Prius Plus and many Fords before that. :confused:

They cost extra? and MG were trying to keep the price down.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom