Rejected the car.

I wouldn't associate these issues with EVs. They are more MG issues. These are not reasons to go 'back to ICE'.

I've had an EV before mine that was fine.in the case of this MG EV, the advice I've been given on the forum is to be more positive...

I wouldn't have an MG again. But nor would I an ICE car.
Being unable to find another EV in the MG ZS price bracket is unfortunately the main reason to go back to an ICE vehicle. 😞
If I fancy a speedy, cheapish drive, I'll fire up our Kona EV😏

Wish I could reject my car, did you purchase through Luscombes? I've tied palming it off on my wife but she quite rightly hates it. I'm just going to suck up the depreciation and flog it privately. Anyone want it?

Wish I could reject my car, did you purchase through Luscombes? I've tied palming it off on my wife but she quite rightly hates it. I'm just going to suck up the depreciation and flog it privately. Anyone want it?
I didn't but did wish I'd purchased through them though.
Why couldn't you reject it through your dealership?

I've done way too many miles now, '72 plate with 11,000 miles on it. The car is still like new being only 6 months old but has a few miles on it. I should just bang it on auto trader/ebay and see if I get any bites.

I've done way too many miles now, '72 plate with 11,000 miles on it. The car is still like new being only 6 months old but has a few miles on it. I should just bang it on auto trader/ebay and see if I get any bites.
EV Nick has recently released a video and he predicts that used EV prices are very likely to increase again soon and he gives the reasons why !.
Worth a view if you are considering selling, timing is important unless you are in a big hurry of course.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom