Release Date in the UK

There has never been serious talk of the Marvel R being released in the UK although camouflaged vehicles have been seen over here some time In the past.

Not what I heard from a dealer who was at a meeting regarding Cybster, MG4 & Marvel R coming later in the year…🤷🏼‍♂️
Marvel R won't be launched here this year. Cyberster isn't likely until end of 2023. MG4 should be here this year though (notwithstanding wars, pandemics, apocalypse etc).

May I ask when MG4 be available to order in UK?
When the delivery date would be ?
And how much would be cost ?

It hasn't even been announced officially yet
We're still waiting for ZS EV Long Range ordered last November.
I would imagine that they will announce pricing after the press launch. Which is usually a few months after a motorshow unveil.
Don't hold your breath for any time before October for cars in showrooms.

Marvel R won't be launched here this year. Cyberster isn't likely until end of 2023. MG4 should be here this year though (notwithstanding wars, pandemics, apocalypse etc).
Hi Miles, Been driving an MG5 LR for 9 mths now. Love it, but would love a Marvel R much more. Do you yet know when it will be possible to place a pre-order? I do not mind waiting a while thru 2023, just so long as I can be sure that my name is up there for an ASAP delivery. [Many thanks for the U tube reviews, most helpful, helped me to choose the MG5.]

Hi Miles, Been driving an MG5 LR for 9 mths now. Love it, but would love a Marvel R much more. Do you yet know when it will be possible to place a pre-order? I do not mind waiting a while thru 2023, just so long as I can be sure that my name is up there for an ASAP delivery. [Many thanks for the U tube reviews, most helpful, helped me to choose the MG5.]
MG won't let us pre-order until announced. So I guess you'll have to just give me a shout once they announce it!

So last night I was walking in Central London and I noticed the nice swanky MG show room near Picadilly circus. Guess what I saw the MG Marvel R in the showroom. All I can say is, it's here!! I have a feeling pre-orders will be starting very soon. This got me so excited 😊

So last night I was walking in Central London and I noticed the nice swanky MG show room near Picadilly circus. Guess what I saw the MG Marvel R in the showroom. All I can say is, it's here!! I have a feeling pre-orders will be starting very soon. This got me so excited 😊
The Marvel R has been on display in Piccadilly for over a year. It's not available in the UK, and won't be coming here in its current guise.
Towards the 2nd half of 2024, it will be redesigned onto the new Modular Scalable Platform architecture (as used in the MG4), and then it will be made available in the UK finally.

The Marvel R has been on display in Piccadilly for over a year. It's not available in the UK, and won't be coming here in its current guise.
Towards the 2nd half of 2024, it will be redesigned onto the new Modular Scalable Platform architecture (as used in the MG4), and then it will be made available in the UK finally.
Right, went past there a few times but hadn't seen it so got excited. 😕

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom