Replacement Windscreen Wipers (front)

drjat

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Would these fit MG5EV:
Bosch Wiper Blade Aerotwin A980S, Length: 600mm/475mm − Set of Front Wiper Blades
They are a good deal on Amazon

Bosch Wiper Blade Aerotwin A980S, Length: 600mm/475mm − Set of Front Wiper Blades https://amzn.eu/d/0kHoVGo

The 600mm will surely fit but wanted to ask if the 475mm can be used in stead of 450mm please

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It could be tight as there's only a 20mm gap between the blades in the parked position.
At that price it's worth giving it a go as you always have the option of returning them.

Upvote 0
The correct blades (length and car fitting) are Bosch A721S

Remember to set the blades to maintenance mode to avoid scratching the bonnet edge. It's in the manual.
This I think is incorrect it should be Bosch Aerotwin A188S, 18 & 24” , I looked up wipers on Euro car Parts & it recommended 26” & 18“ then checked Bosch A721S and that’s a set with 24 & 16”, I couldn’t find the spec in the manual so then checked the car which still had the original blades on & thats 24 & 18. I found the A188s in a previous thread. They had none in stock when I went to the shop & they gave me “Starline” blades, half the price of Bosch, guy said they were very good, I suppose I’ll find out :)

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom