Reverse,Park,Drive

Am I the only one that feels that Reverse,Park,Drive should be Drive,Park ,Reverse on the ZS EV.
Not sure what you mean to be honest. From park you can select reverse or drive. From reserve or drive you can select neutral or park. From drive you can select straight across to reverse and from reverse you can click into drive. I find it really easy to use 🙂

Just feels natural for me to turn to the left for drive as I do after reversing.
Its the same knob if the steering wheel was on the other side so away from you would be drive I guess.

Oh yes see! Sorry - I see your point! 😂

Not sure what you mean to be honest. From park you can select reverse or drive. From reserve or drive you can select neutral or park. From drive you can select straight across to reverse and from reverse you can click into drive. I find it really easy to use 🙂
What I mean when I reverse of the drive or out of a parking space I naturally turn the dial to the left for drive then realise its to the right for drive. Just need to train my brain lol

I know exactly what you mean! Every so often I end up reversing accidentally when I meant to drive (usually when turning around in the street)

I wish they were the other way round, it just feels unnatural the way it is. It just feels counterintuitive.

I select reverse instead of drive when turning around quite a lot. Thought I was just an idiot.

You should have bought an ICE their gears are always the same orientation across all manufacturers, ohh hang on :)

If anyone asked me which way round it was, without looking, I couldn't tell you. I just look down at the dial and turn it towards the one I want, R or D.
P is on the top BTW, not between R and D, I know that one. ;)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom