Reverse Parking Sensors Bleeping

Ricardovonables

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi has anyone experience the bleeping of the reverse parking sensors remaining on, even when you have removed the gear from reverse and you are going forward? It is inermittent so can live with it but wanted to know if anyone else has seen it?
Regards,
Richard

Haven't had them stay on as you describe, they don't fill me with confidence as the intensity of the beeping as you get closer to an object is a bit chaotic.

Is it to do with how close you are to something at the side rather than the rear perhaps ?

I has something like this with a Mondeo I had recently - the cause was rainwater around the sensor so I'd check the sensors are clear of debris and dry. Obvious I know!

Last edited:
I has something like this with a Mondeo I had recently - the cause was rainwater around the sensor so I'd check the sensors are clear of devris and dry. Obvious I know!
I thought of that too, as I've had it with the front sensors on my Prius, but the rear sensors should not be active when the car is taken out of reverse.
I was thinking more along the lines of what the front radar sensor or camera are seeing. Could be the front sensor is dirty.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom