Reversing Camera View

Avro

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Now here is an odd one. I don't use the reversing camera much but I have noticed recently that the image now shows the top edge of the rear bumper...it never did before (car is coming up to its first birthday). My obvious thought is that the camera has moved in its housing in some way (the tailgate gets regular use) but it looks fine though, bumper is secure and still mounted where it should be. Has anyone else seen this? not a big deal although I doubt the camera is particularly well aligned from the factory... such things are not a strong point with SAIC I notice ;)

Now here is an odd one. I don't use the reversing camera much but I have noticed recently that the image now shows the top edge of the rear bumper...it never did before (car is coming up to its first birthday). My obvious thought is that the camera has moved in its housing in some way (the tailgate gets regular use) but it looks fine though, bumper is secure and still mounted where it should be. Has anyone else seen this? not a big deal although I doubt the camera is particularly well aligned from the factory... such things are not a strong point with SAIC I notice ;)
Mine has always shown top edge of the bumper, does mean you can juge it well when reversing up to a wall as long as you don't want to open the tailgate

Interesting :unsure: Thanks Moth
Perhaps mine was not aligned correctly and now it is, I doubt the camera has any adjustment designed in.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom