Road assistance

hmadsen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
So i also got the road assistance for my car, first year free, and every year after that i get it free, provided i use MG for the services.

Does anyone know if this is only domestic, or does it also cover "abroad"

Would be a pain, going on holiday to Italy just to find, it only covers in "my own" country.

I think it is just UK, only with the AA and not any of the overseas breakdown services.

I think it is just UK, only with the AA and not any of the overseas breakdown services.
Hmm, i figured they would cheap out :)

I will have to find some international service, but not until i want to go abroad, and that's next year at the earliest, so plenty of time :)

So i also got the road assistance for my car, first year free, and every year after that i get it free, provided i use MG for the services.

Does anyone know if this is only domestic, or does it also cover "abroad"

Would be a pain, going on holiday to Italy just to find, it only covers in "my own" country.
It’s just the aa in the uk. Cheaper with ur bank

I would check with your dealership to be honest, I notice from your location tag that you are in Denmark and the only people who have replied to you here are from the UK and we can only comment on our situation which is with AA and UK only, no overseas cover... but your agreement may be different in your country.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom