Road trip to Greece

miko

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guys

last month I have done road trip trough Croatian coast and small visit to Bosnia&Herzegovina, total 2.100 km, awg 166 wat/km. It was great and excellent experience. Charging network is great, we used Elen app and Elen chargers (it is Croatian national power grid company). Charging is free and parking is free allso. Mostly chargers are ABB 50KW, they are on almost ewery gas station on highway.

1628064477728.png

Now..next month we are planing trip to Greece Athena, it is 1.300 km in one direction, so this should be even more exciting. Exciting is thing that we are going to place where is no good EV infrastructure and any help from you would be great!!

My starting point is Slavonski Brod Croatia and we are going to Belgrade and Athena.

Have any body off you went trough Serbia, Macedonia and Greece with EV or is here any EV owner or EV lower from those country's that can help me with charging infrastructure in this country's?

Should I mention that im driving MG ZS EV.

If you haven't already, find the app 'A Better Routeplanner' also available on the web.
This will suggest your route and where to charge etc.. Works all over Europe

1628067207413.png

I use ABRP app but I was wondering did someone travel tought those countrys because charger can be broken, doesnt work, you have better option if you use some other charger... This is balkan we live by another standard, we sent things by bus not by post service ;-)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom