ROOF BARS FOR MG HS PHEV

Well - still no replacement bars - poor service from Netagon. I have phones 3 times and email twice. They say problems with delivery company.

Well - still no replacement bars - poor service from Netagon. I have phones 3 times and email twice. They say problems with delivery company.
Not a great advertisement for their business is it....Think i'll be holding off and looking elsewhere

Well, looked up Netagon in Companies House (UK list of company registration details) and found the directors name. Sent an email with details of the poor service. Had a reply and the bars arrived next day. Result!

Bought a set of the Maypole 120cm roof bars for my EHS, got them from Ebay France, but delivered from the UK, even with delivery and import duty worked out at £74.40.
Happy with the fit, could recommend them.
Maybe maypole should do a discount, seems a few of us have purchased them.

Hi Does anyone know of some alternative options for HS roof bars?

The only ones I can find so far that definitely fit are those direct from MG. To be honest they are significantly more expensive than the Thule ones I had purchased not that long ago for my VW Tiguan, which the HS replaced. Sadly having checked I cannot get the Thule ones to fit the MG as there are no feet / adapters available.

I note there are quite a few universal ones for cars with closed roof rails , any suggestions?

Thank you
Hi did u manage to get any roof bars for your mg hs please.im very interested.

Hi did u manage to get any roof bars for your mg hs please.im very interested.
Hi I did, but they were fairly cheap generic ones and while ok ish , I kept getting sent ones that were too wide for the company I bought them from. The clamps were not great as they kept coming loose so had to be constantly checked and when tightening to circa 5/6 nm torque , which is fairly typical one left a slight mark on the rail. So not ones I would recommend to be honest.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom