Roof rack for MG4

Most likly because they are legal in the rest of LHD europe and it's the car owner not Thule that have to make sure they are legal to use on the vehicle.

Right Peeps .... I have just had a nice email from MG - will respect them an not post a copy nor the title of said representative - Suffice to say I'm happy with whom emailed me - a key part of the email i will post tho

"Unfortunately, at the moment the MG4 has not been approved in the UK" So to me that's with VCA then ..

"Europe have more than likely completed further development on this, that MG UK have not yet done."

The email goes on to say that they are "unable to give me a timescales for when this may happen"...
So its a case of WHEN not IF

🤞🤞

855477EE-D0C2-4671-B729-66C9DA49C449.jpeg
As promised here is the Sea Sucker installed on my MG4 works great and have done a few 60 mile round trips so far 👍

Also been looking at the Thule kit as many websites coming back with it as an option.... Fingers crossed they get them approved soon...

Attachments

• chrome_Z0QStLzjNW.png
    chrome_Z0QStLzjNW.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 187
Excuse my sis here, but I did nigh on 500 miles with this on mine. No problem at all. I emailed Thule and they said that they don't sell illegal products to consumers, hence the choice on their website.
I think it's a case of just fit them correctly, use them safely and don't carry a grand piano on them.

Attachments

• 20230711_184511.jpg
    20230711_184511.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 148
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom