Route planner in iSmart

Michel

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I seem to be having trouble with the Travel (Route Planner) function within the MG iSmart app. Initially the app was always showing my location somewhere in Germany. Since the app update the car location is now correct. When I set the route on the app there seems to be no way to send it to the car. It just asks if I want to navigate with Google or Herewego. I was expecting that the route would be sent to the car in the same way you switch in the Aircon in advance or set the charging times. Has anyone else had or overcome this problem. Thanks Michel

Ahh, that explains it. Mine is the Trophy long range. Really surprised though that it doesn't have that facility. Thanks for your help👍😁

Well I didn't know they had fixed the location issue in the app update! MG Touchpoint now produces a list of dealers and service agents as well! In this country :D

The one thing that hasn't been fixed is Security Alarm. On my app it has permanently shown as "Warning". If I click on it, it thinks about it before showing a page saying "Unable to get the GPS location". Been like this since I got the car in February. It's more of an annoyance than anything but would like that fixed!

So when I try to send the location to the car it says it sends it but nothing happens in the car.... Is there a list or something I need to go on the in car nav?

The one thing that hasn't been fixed is Security Alarm. On my app it has permanently shown as "Warning". If I click on it, it thinks about it before showing a page saying "Unable to get the GPS location". Been like this since I got the car in February. It's more of an annoyance than anything but would like that fixed!
My app doesn't have a security alarm setting, where in the app is it?

Brand new owner of 2022 model, Essence, in Australia. My iSmart app map shows Germany and goes into a spin when touched. The app appears to be up-to-date. Disappointing.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom