SA020 update

mglcastro83

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
So I had this update put on yesterday which I believe is to fix issues (lag) with the infotainment system. Upon receiving the car and then driving home I realised I had no DAB signal throughout the journey. Living in London, DAB reception is not an issue. Aerial is screwed in so that’s not the issue. Anyone else found this after the SA020 update?

Last edited:
That update will erase any favourites you had stored - is that the issue? After I had it, I had to re-enter my favourites, but I was warned this would happen in advance.

So I had this update put on yesterday which I believe is to fix issues (lag) with the infotainment system. Upon receding the car and then driving home I realised I had no DAB signal throughout the journey. Living in London, DAB reception is not an issue. Aerial is screwed in so that’s not the issue. Anyone else found this after the SA020 update?
Does it stop the lag?? Do you know when this update was released?

Yes it has improved speed and reduced lag. Also updated charge points.
Fantastic, I look forward to having this applied at my next service in March 22; Currently I used apple carplay and so it’s not critical for me at present.

I noticed the DAB reception doesn't seem as good as it was before, it sometimes switches to a different region for a better signal, where it didn't before.

Had yearly service last week at 9000 miles SA020 was supposed to have been added only difference I found is on the traffic info, what is the change to charge point ?.

That update will erase any favourites you had stored - is that the issue? After I had it, I had to re-enter my favourites, but I was warned this would happen in advance.
Will give it a check but it said no signal rather than no saved stations (which had been wiped but that’s not the end of the world…)

For those who've asked, after the update mine definitely switches between radio sources faster, but still lags when selecting USB music.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom