Sat Nav Questions

MaybeA4

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi guys,
Looking to go MG4 (oil leaks aside!). Pretty impressed on the test drive. I didn't however play around with the sat nav while I was on the test drive though so a couple of questions for those who have the Trophy.
When you program in a destination does it just show you the route or does it also give you info on your potential charge you'll have at the destination and therefore highlight charge points that are available en-route if needed?
Thanks

Can't answer your question as I don't have my MG4 yet (and I'm not getting a Trophy anyway). What I can say though is that ABRP (A Better Route Planner) is Android Auto enabled and so shows on the car screen. (In case that's a viable alternative for you).

Hi guys,
Looking to go MG4 (oil leaks aside!). Pretty impressed on the test drive. I didn't however play around with the sat nav while I was on the test drive though so a couple of questions for those who have the Trophy.
When you program in a destination does it just show you the route or does it also give you info on your potential charge you'll have at the destination and therefore highlight charge points that are available en-route if needed?
Thanks
I don’t remember it estimating charge percentage last time I used it. It definitely doesn’t route via charge points but you can display chargers as POIs on the map (not sure what sort of percentage of chargers it knows about or how often it is updated).

I still prefer google maps. Today the satnav tried to send me up a closed road, which was known by googlemaps. Not sure how it compares with my old tomtom go.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back