robbo 1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have mg ev trophy got it nov 2022 , sat nav just wont work ..looks frozen ..i had mg ev for two years previous to this one with no issues at all apart from the range ..so any advice on my current sat nav problem thanks rob

hi found dead reckoning and turned it off and followed your advice , sorry to say still exactly the same ..any more tricks ? thanks

SUCCESS !! altho im sure it was a combination of both bits of advice "dead reckoning " and the "home " button , thank you again ..rob

hi found dead reckoning and turned it off and followed your advice , sorry to say still exactly the same ..any more tricks ? thanks
It’s a software issue take it into MG for an update. unbelievable that they don’t check the software before they hand over the car. So best take it in, after update you may find the colour is missing from the sat nav

His I've lost the sat nav in my Trophy after working for months. It's been into the Dealership THREE times and they say it needs another software upload but they say that the team that can do this are very hard to contact so after a few days without my car I ask for it back. So many problems week to be associated with software issues. The only saving grace .....it's a fun car to drive. Sadly in Wales on 17th Sept 2023 the majority of our towns and villages are dropping to 20 mph. I use the cruise control to stick to that speed and now have plenty of time to roll my window down and chat with homing pigeons......

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom