Satnav update

TERRIER7N2

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi ,newbie member and owner of MGHS PHev , Was wondering if the satnav can be updated and how do it or would i need to take it to MG ?
Also as anyone had issues of the screen going blank ,Radio still plays etc just screen is blank ,did the master reset by holding down the home button for 20secs and was perfect .

See this thread, particularly post #12

I’ve also had the blank screen, but nav, radio etc still audible, it came back after a left turn activated the 360 camera, on resuming, the screen display returned. I was on my way to the main dealer at the time, so I explained what happened, they noted the software data and reported it to MG UK. I was told I’d be contacted if an update or repair was required, nothing heard since and the blank screen has not recurred in the 4 months since then.

Hi ,newbie member and owner of MGHS PHev , Was wondering if the satnav can be updated and how do it or would i need to take it to MG ?
Also as anyone had issues of the screen going blank ,Radio still plays etc just screen is blank ,did the master reset by holding down the home button for 20secs and was perfect .
I am interested in the screen going blank. Does it happen often? Are you left with the top and right hand sides on the screen illuminated? See the photo for what I mean.

Attachments

• Blank MG4 screen.JPG
    Blank MG4 screen.JPG
    325.5 KB · Views: 60
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom