Saved me from a cold night stuck outside!

Well why I’m here maybe one of you Smart Buggers can help me out my wife has the Mg4 it as iSMART so Q 1 I have loaded the app and eventually got it working but it works when it feels like these cold morning we have been trying to warm the car up for her and sometimes it will work and other time nothing have I got something wrong.?

Q2 I was going to delete the app from her iPhone an reloaded it to see if that would fix it but do I need to unbind the car first from her phone before I try that?

Q3 can the iSMART in the car be used with 2 iPhones hers and mine ?
Thanks
Les
Best advice I can give you is to run the 'Vehicle Status' checker thing and then once that's run and only when that's run try anything else but as others have said the app can be very buggy at times! It also sometimes depends on what your mobile signal is around your area.

I'm not sure what provider the cars inbuilt mobile uses but sometimes if I park my car too close to my house it takes forever to use the app because the mobile signal is blocked.

Sounds like the house system needs the same features as the car where it doesn't let you lock the key fob inside and an app to open the house. ;)
Speaking of 'features' has anyone got any idea why they decided not to implement 'auto lock' on the MG ZS EV.

It's the only car I've ever owned where I need to constantly make sure it's locked and trust me theirs been several nights now where I've forgot to lock it!

Speaking of 'features' has anyone got any idea why they decided not to implement 'auto lock' on the MG ZS EV.

It's the only car I've ever owned where I need to constantly make sure it's locked and trust me theirs been several nights now where I've forgot to lock it!
Be careful Mattyc491 things have been know to got missing in Manchester.
Les

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom