Scale/diecast models

EV car ICE bike

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I've seen scale/ diecast models of the ZS to buy online but can't find one of the 5, anyone know where they can be bought?
I searched Roewe 5 as well.

havent seen any full size mg5s on the road never mind scale!
I saw my first today, my first one in three months! A red MG5 in Lidl carpark at Retford.

The lady driver was cruising around the car park, which is in two halves, trying to find a space that she was happy with. Eventually found one quite far quite far away from the shop that enabled her to park with spaces on both sides! I don’t think she wanted anyone to park next to her and maybe bang her nice new car when opening their doors!

But then I have to admit, doing that myself at times. This is from experience as my previous Mercedes was banged and scraped TWICE in supermarket car parks in the first week I owned it!

Must admit as my legs are still mostly OK and I'm a bit short on exercise I am happy not squeezing into the tiny gaps in some car parks if there is an alternative "over the back".

Though I do like that the charging bays at the local Tesco are almost as near as the disabled/child bays. :)

I saw my first today, my first one in three months! A red MG5 in Lidl carpark at Retford.

The lady driver was cruising around the car park, which is in two halves, trying to find a space that she was happy with. Eventually found one quite far quite far away from the shop that enabled her to park with spaces on both sides! I don’t think she wanted anyone to park next to her and maybe bang her nice new car when opening their doors!

But then I have to admit, doing that myself at times. This is from experience as my previous Mercedes was banged and scraped TWICE in supermarket car parks in the first week I owned it!
In my experience you can park in the remotest spot of a car park and can guarantee when you come back the only other car parked in the car park will be in the bay next to you.

They should have wider bays. Yes I know that would reduce parking spaces but I can live with that.

I've seen scale/ diecast models of the ZS to buy online but can't find one of the 5, anyone know where they can be bought?
I searched Roewe 5 as well.
I saw one today on ebay (I'm looking for one of an MG4 but no luck) it's on ebay from China and a hatchback... its a shame we don't have them

Eventually found one quite far quite far away from the shop that enabled her to park with spaces on both sides! I don’t think she wanted anyone to park next to her and maybe bang her nice new car when opening their doors!

That's exactly what I do, much to my wife's annoyance! 🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom