Seat cover

weedavemac

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi, I'm looking for a seat cover for the drivers seat. I've got an MG5 exclusive, and the pleather had a couple of small rips in it. I do use a spray on protector already but need something more.

Had anybody got any recommendations please? Not really wanting to cover all the seats... Just the drivers. I suppose I'm looking for something that fits well, doesn't interfere with the air bags, and looks and feels presentable. All help very welcome, cheers.

Hi, I'm looking for a seat cover for the drivers seat. I've got an MG5 exclusive, and the pleather had a couple of small rips in it. I do use a spray on protector already but need something more.

Had anybody got any recommendations please? Not really wanting to cover all the seats... Just the drivers. I suppose I'm looking for something that fits well, doesn't interfere with the air bags, and looks and feels presentable. All help very welcome, cheers.
If there were some nice ones for the front seats I'd happily put some on as well. Nearly burnt my back twice getting in this last week. :D

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom