Seat lowering kits?

EV car ICE bike

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
The MG5 has a minimum seat height that is still way too high for my liking. I know there are aftermarket lowering kits for other manufacturers, just wondered if anyone knows of a kit for the 5?
Links to sites and reviews if you've fitted a kit yourself would be much appreciated.

I'm sure there must be a kit somewhere!
If I had my way I'd change the front seats completely to something you sit in rather than on but as its the boss's car that's a no go.

The MG5 has a minimum seat height that is still way too high for my liking. I know there are aftermarket lowering kits for other manufacturers, just wondered if anyone knows of a kit for the 5?
Links to sites and reviews if you've fitted a kit yourself would be much appreciated.

I'm sure there must be a kit somewhere!
If I had my way I'd change the front seats completely to something you sit in rather than on but as its the boss's car that's a no go.
Agree that the 5`s seats are`nt very "supportive"!, low enough?? { mine is Exclusive electric { lowers }. did consider replacing with MG ZS seats, bigger more bucket like. possibly easily changed?, lower??

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom