Selling Back to the Dealer

Darklegend

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Does anyone know what happens if we decide to sell the MG ZS EV back to the dealer after a few months?

This is based on a pcp monthly payment and a deposit upfront. What's the clause as I know the car isn't yours until you paid off the finance?

With all these sky high prices of MG and EV in general its rather tempting...

Thanks

Does anyone know what happens if we decide to sell the MG ZS EV back to the dealer after a few months?

This is based on a pcp monthly payment and a deposit upfront. What's the clause as I know the car isn't yours until you paid off the finance?

With all these sky high prices of MG and EV in general its rather tempting...

Thanks
Nothink they will just settle your PCP finance agreement in full and any money you make will be transferred to yourself , ask the fiance company for a full settlement figure to obtain if it is worth it or not

I wonder if the Government would consider allowing us to switch to a new order and keep the grant? I know it is currently not allowed but due to the extraordinary delays and the persistent lies and false promises from MG regarding the deliveries and the fact that they have even brought out a new model before fulfilling current orders maybe, just maybe the Office for Zero Emission vehicles might consider this as unprecedented and allow a change of vehicle? After all, the funds have already been earmarked but just not released.
Anyone got an email address?

Given the state of the counties finances, the chance of that happening is nil. The government would much prefer to bank the money back and divert it elsewhere.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom