Selling my Car

Frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have made the decision (due to charger anxiety, and complaints from my Wife) to buy a longer range EV therefore I am selling mine. All pictures can be seen on my showcase, now I bought the car on a loan from the Scottish Government and the car is HPI clear. I have spoken to them and a dealer has also checked for me as well, I am free to sell the car there is no charge on the vehicle, the agreement is like a personal loan. The car is mine and I am free to sell it. If any of you guys out there know someone who might be interested I am looking at £17500 for it which is a good price.

Regards

Frank

PS Car is due its first service on the 19th Nov and has 6166 on the clock.

Hi All,

I have made the decision (due to charger anxiety, and complaints from my Wife) to buy a longer range EV therefore I am selling mine. All pictures can be seen on my showcase, now I bought the car on a loan from the Scottish Government and the car is HPI clear. I have spoken to them and a dealer has also checked for me as well, I am free to sell the car there is no charge on the vehicle, the agreement is like a personal loan. The car is mine and I am free to sell it. If any of you guys out there know someone who might be interested I am looking at £17500 for it which is a good price.

Regards

Frank

That’s a real shame Frank as you’ve been on this forum for a while now, oh well it’s will be a nice bargain for someone at that price surely. All the best.

Holy Jaysus. You have done a great job on it. Well done. Good luck with the sale

Hi All,

Regards

Frank

@Frank
Sad to hear you are selling but as things have changed and the ZS EV is not serving you adequately early sale may be better than waiting longer.
It should sell well given it is in excellent condition. Hopefully you will get a quick sale and find something that suits you better.
Yes I will definitely shout it out and redirect any interest to you.

I understand how the short range can be an issue especially when one gets used to and then buys into the EV world. We looked into chopping in both our MG and Prius PHV for one longer range EV but the Prius is just so efficient that it doesn’t make financial sense yet.
Good luck with your new car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom