Service Plan Transfer

Mike SOS

Established Member
Reaction score
I taken out a MG EV ZS service plan for the last 11 month. I Have just sold the car and placed an order for a new MG EV Trophy. Question can I transfer the service plan to the new car?

I taken out a MG EV ZS service plan for the last 11 month. I Have just sold the car and placed an order for a new MG EV Trophy. Question can I transfer the service plan to the new car?
Usually, if it's a dealer plan, but not sure if it's a MG (manufacturer's) plan, that may be tied to the car.

Unlikely in my view. The new ZS will have different service requirements to the mk 1 so costs will also be different.

Unlikely in my view. The new ZS will have different service requirements to the mk 1 so costs will also be different.
I can't see there being any difference, they're basically the same car with aesthetic changes and a new infotainment system. 🤔

hi, now had my ZSEV about 12 months. Bought with 892 miles on clock. Now done 4765.
serviced by dealer on 27/3/21 before I had it
first reg 30/11/20
no details of 27/3 service in digital records
dealer has reminded me need service before 27/3/22.
the car has no recorded service within 12 months from new.
does low mileage supersede 12 months criteria? Is the absence of any records of 27/3 service a problem re warranty and 12 month criteria..?

Get it serviced so that MG cannot wriggle out of warranty. MG have your records. Presumably dealer gave you written confirmation of service state at time of purchase.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom