Service plans

a1970man

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Has anyone purchased a service plan with their new MG HS PHEV?

If so what sort of cost is it and is it worth it. My son had one with Ford and each service was paired with a call from the dealer listing work that wasn't covered under the plan. It's put me off them to be honest.

Thanks

I have a 3 year service plan which cost me £23 a month, it will be with the dealership you purchase the car from and I think the price difference between the dealership for servicing which will make a difference to price.

Has anyone purchased a service plan with their new MG HS PHEV?

If so what sort of cost is it and is it worth it. My son had one with Ford and each service was paired with a call from the dealer listing work that wasn't covered under the plan. It's put me off them to be honest.

Thanks
Yes. Bought one following an "after sales" call which was considerably cheaper than the one I was offered at my dealership. They had not given a discount of £177.46 which reduced the final price to £763.87 (£23.87 per month for 32 months). Covers service at 15,000, 30,000 and 40,000 miles in March 2023, 2024 and 2025. Plan administrators are EMac Ltd who provided a plan for my previous car. I was refunded the cost of the final service having disposed of the car before it was due. Worthwhile to my mind.
Don't know about work which is not covered but this would be pretty impossible to quote for as it is presumably an unknown. The car does however have a 7 year warranty.

Picked up my HS this morning, I asked about a service plan and was informed that at present MG was not offering any service plan. However the dealer advised that MG will probably re-introduce them in April. Perhaps MG might do the same as some other manufactures and offer two plans for those with small mileages or high mileages.
I will wait and see what is offered and then decide.

Picked up my HS this morning, I asked about a service plan and was informed that at present MG was not offering any service plan. However the dealer advised that MG will probably re-introduce them in April. Perhaps MG might do the same as some other manufactures and offer two plans for those with small mileages or high mileages.
I will wait and see what is offered and then decide.
Hi
you got you PHEV today do you like it and does the wife.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom