Service Questions

MickH

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Morning everyone. I have my MG5 booked for its first service next week and just received an email to confirm the appointment on line. I have two queries, the first is what is the usual cost people are seeing as I’m being quoted £158, if that’s about average then that’s fine but it seemed a bit high for an EV service. Secondly, one of the operations they say will be carried out is “wuw not shown in pinnacle” and I haven’t a clue what this is, so any ideas? Thanks

That seems fairly high. Is it a standard or low mileage service?
My first one was £63.
No idea what that statement means :unsure:

Upvote 0
Cost seems to depend on mileage to some degree, what's yours? Though that does sound pricey, based on what I've read here.

Upvote 0
Morning everyone. I have my MG5 booked for its first service next week and just received an email to confirm the appointment on line. I have two queries, the first is what is the usual cost people are seeing as I’m being quoted £158, if that’s about average then that’s fine but it seemed a bit high for an EV service. Secondly, one of the operations they say will be carried out is “wuw not shown in pinnacle” and I haven’t a clue what this is, so any ideas? Thanks
Have they quoted your for an ICE car. I would check with them as under 10k miles is usually around the 40-70 quid mark.
If no luck try other dealers.

Upvote 0
I bought my MG5 exclusive 2nd hand when it had 8,000 on the clock. Bought it from an MG dealer and has just been serviced by them. When should I get it serviced again. Will a service message pop up?

Upvote 0
Just had my first service at 11k miles at a cost of £79.20 I think you should try another dealer as it seams very high.

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom