Service Vehicle Soon!

shawncullen

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
This message just popped up when my car was serviced a couple of weeks ago. Any idea how to reset it? It’s not obvious and I’ve searched the forum but to no avail.

Cheers!

Shawn
BB9C6A80-E657-4EE5-866D-A1A273E796A5.jpeg

Surely it's part of the service to reset the schedule. It is with my pug. I had a focus some years ago that I had to reset myself was a combination of pressing clutch, accelerator and pushing and holding in start button....or something equally convoluted.
Don't try that at home 😂

Scroll the menus via the steering wheel buttons and you'll find the Service info button. Select it and long press "OK" on the steering wheel.

Is that a ZS specific function as I don't recall seeing it on the MG5?

Is that a ZS specific function as I don't recall seeing it on the MG5?
TBH, I haven't looked for it on SWMBO's 5, I found it on my ZS as I was scrolling through stuff when I first got it.

Can anyone answer whether it is a good idea to get the latest BMS at time of second service? My car is still on original BMS (456) and seems to work well. Car goes in at 10am today!

My ZS was updated at first service last November and tbh I haven't noticed any difference.

KERS seems to be similar (not really noticing it being available any earlier after a full charge). Public charging at similar speeds.

I found this on the MG Owners Club Website.

I can't see any reason not to get it updated.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. ;)
But it's probably a good idea, if you plan on keeping the car for a long time and wish to extend you battery longevity a bit.

Surely it's part of the service to reset the schedule. It is with my pug. I had a focus some years ago that I had to reset myself was a combination of pressing clutch, accelerator and pushing and holding in start button....or something equally convoluted.
Don't try that at home 😂

I have an old Rover 75 & the chap I bought it off many years ago drew me a diagram as to what to do to cancel the service message, It involved using a small jumper wire attached to the number 4 & number 6 pins of the OBD port while the drivers door was open or some such thing :D :eek:

This message just popped up when my car was serviced a couple of weeks ago. Any idea how to reset it? It’s not obvious and I’ve searched the forum but to no avail.

Cheers!

ShawnView attachment 6361

If your dealer hasn't reset the service reminder makes you wonder what else they've missed.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom