• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed Set of 4 215/50/17 Michelin Primacy 3 ST (less than 1500 miles on them)

shikoku14

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Hi, as we don't have a classifieds section I just wanted to post this on here if anyone is in need of a spare or a nearly new set of tyres for their ZS EV (happy to sell as a set or individually, I'm based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire). I'm getting mine replaced with some Goodyear Vector 4 Gen 2 All season tyres next week so will have these for sale when we come out of lockdown. I'll get the fitter to do a tread depth read on all 4 when he takes them off (I'll update this post next week with that).

PM me if you are interested. @Stuart Wright if it is againt forum policy let me know and I'll take this down.

Cheers,

Andy.

Hi, as we don't have a classifieds section I just wanted to post this on here if anyone is in need of a spare or a nearly new set of tyres for their ZS EV (happy to sell as a set or individually, I'm based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire). I'm getting mine replaced with some Goodyear Vector 4 Gen 2 All season tyres next week so will have these for sale when we come out of lockdown. I'll get the fitter to do a tread depth read on all 4 when he takes them off (I'll update this post next week with that).

PM me if you are interested. @Stuart Wright if it is againt forum policy let me know and I'll take this down.

Cheers,

Andy.
Should have put a price 😟 £45 a tyre or £160 for all 4 collection only.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom