Setting Mode and Kers as a default on startup

MGEV

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I drive entirely using Eco mode with Kers 1 as I feel this is the most economical pairing. It means that I have to select both whenever I start the vehicle which is a bit annoying and I wonder how long I can do that for before the switches fail.

Does anyone know if its possible to set Mode and Kers as a default that will remain in memory when the vehicle is shut down and restarted later?

Thanks in advance !

It will remember your KERS but default to normal mode on each start up.

Which is no bad thing, because the heater works much quicker in Normal.....I tend to run it like that for 10 mins and then go to Eco.

Have a gud un Chris. (y)
Happy Birthday Minions GIF by swerk

It will remember your KERS but default to normal mode on each start up.

Which is no bad thing, because the heater works much quicker in Normal.....I tend to run it like that for 10 mins and then go to Eco.
Thanks Chris for your reply but I'm a bit confused. Have I missed something in your message because I'm not sure if you are saying that there is a software fix that will set Kers as a default or that current models automatically remember the Kers value. Mine always starts up as Normal with Kers 3.
Cheers.

Thanks Chris for your reply but I'm a bit confused. Have I missed something in your message because I'm not sure if you are saying that there is a software fix that will set Kers as a default or that current models automatically remember the Kers value. Mine always starts up as Normal with Kers 3.
Cheers.
Ah well.....as I always drive in Kers 3, I assumed it stopped where I left it....perhaps it is the default, in which case I didn't realise it......it with getting old you know...:oops:

I have to agree about wanting the ability to set power on defaults. I'd like my MG5 to start up in Eco mode and KERS 3 (if it'll wear it, though I think KERS 2 might have to do as that covers all states of charge)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom