Shiny shiny!

bloggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
At a recent meet up, Edoc16's car was very clean as he'd got it washed and a protective coating of wax applied by Ultimate Sine Autos, Unit 1, 24 Munro Rd, Springkerse Industrial Estate, Stirling FK7 7UU. Scott Morrison runs the shop and their tel no is 01786 447 466 and charges £60.

I spoke to Scott earlier this week and he said the wax is a top up applied to ceramic coatings (which they also do) and should help protect the car's paintwork (one coating should last about a year - dependant on various factors of course!) and bring out the colour.

Anyway, they fitted me in this morning and I told him that I wasn't a local and would have to wait around so he said to get it to them first thing (they open at 9 am but the staff will be there from 8am) and the guys would get cracking on it and have it back to me in 2 or 3 hours.

The guys were brilliant and I left the car with them at 8.20am and a few got to work on it immediately, as I left to wander around the nearby shopping centre. I hadn't even made it to get my coffee and was browsing through Halfords when they called and said they'd finished and I got my car at 9.40am! :cool:

tempImageDIyiR1.png
tempImageBs3o5f.png
tempImage8F0woj.png
tempImageDXJ7c0.png

I don't think I'm going to get the car this good for a long while so thought I'd start a thread for anyone who wants to show off their cars before it gets dirty - again! ;)

Incidentally, if you're thinking of popping into Stirling to get your car done, call them as soon as you can as they're getting quite busy but will try their best to help you out.

Cheers

Bloggsy

Looks good!

Would love to know if anyone has a recommendation for a ceramic coat service within the M25

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom